FAQ - HYMETEC
1. Does hydrogen peroxide have a persistent effect?
2. Is peroxide a dangerous product?
3. Do we have to alternate the use of peroxide with other disinfectants to avoid persistence?
4. Can we stay in the room when the place is being disinfected with peroxide?
5. Why do we have to wait one to two hours after the stoppage of the appliance?
6. Is it necessary to scrub the surfaces after the disinfection by air with Hyspray?
7. Does the disinfection by air decontaminate the hangings and filters (HEPA)?
8. Can peroxide corrode equipments and bleach the surfaces?
There is no bleaching of equipments conversely to chlorine and other aggressive disinfectant agents.
9. Does the Hyspray appliance need a maintenance service?
10. How to install the Hyspray appliance in the room that is about to be disinfected?
If this is not possible, the volume of the product released must be increased in order to have enough peroxide concentration in the room.
11. How many ml does the disinfectant appliance use? Is this variable?
12. What is the difference between the curative disinfection and the preventive one?
The preventive disinfection consists in reducing the presence of bacteria on the surfaces in order to avoid contamination. The set volume can be divided into two.